Total Pageviews

Tuesday 11 August 2015

Obviously! Yes, I Am Addicted To Drugs and Alcohol - Majek Fashek

              

                                  
They say the first step of healing is to admit you have a problem! Reggae singer Fashek, on Monday, while briefing newsmen in Abuja, admitted his addiction to alcohol and drugs and warned the youth against the substances. He said:
“People should stop the use of alcohol and drugs because being drunk will end up destroying your career and your plans for the future. Coming to the rehab is not a bad idea because I realised that I am addicted to alcohol and it was beginning to affect my output and what I enjoy doing and decided to seek for help. I am not the first singer or person that will go to the rehab; most renowned celebrities we know today go to rehabilitation centres to cool their memory.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Uyi Ehigie.