Total Pageviews

Friday 12 September 2014

Teenager sues black parents for being white?


                    teen

16-year old Jamal Fox Freeman from St-Louis, Missouri, is undertaking one of the most controversial lawsuits of the history of the county as he is suing his own biological parents for being born white.

The teenager with caucasian traits and born of African-american parents claims he has suffered his whole life from the fact of being a white kid raised in a mostly black community.
“When I was a kid, I’d spend hours in the shower trying to wash off the white off my skin, but it would never go away. I’ve been called names such as cracker, pig skinned and pink my entire life. I’ve been called a bastard so many times I can’t remember and people in the community have been blaming me for slavery as long as I can recall” admits the obviously mad teenager.

                           

His parents admit they were completely in shock when they learned their son had hired a lawyer against them. “We just want to end this nonsense and we want him to come back home.

The 16 year old wants to put an end to all this and thinks a DNA test should prove his African-american genetic heritage once and for all.

“I’d rather know if my mom cheated on my dad with a white guy then to live in denial all the rest of my adult life” explains the young man. “But I know I’m black, I can feel it within me. It’s a pretty obvious thing when your living it” he adds. “Only a DNA test can help me define my own identity. I’m am no Vanilla Ice, I’m a real black guy stuck under this horrible white skin” he admits in tears.

If the DNA test reveals his mother had an adulterous affair with a man of caucasian origins, the young man has a great chance of winning his lawsuit, admits local lawyer Jim Hunter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Uyi Ehigie.