Total Pageviews

Wednesday 15 July 2015

Actress Yvonne Nelson on the cover of Genevieve Magazine, opend up about her dad abandoning her as child!

                                


                                             Image result for yvonne nelson genevieve magazine cover



Actress Yvonne Nelson looks stunning on the cover of the new edition of Genevieve Magazine. The actress who has been extremely vocal about being raised solely by her mother, opens up some more about how her father never wanted her and subsequently didn’t play a part in her life. Read hat she said below...

When I was born, I guess, my father was not happy about my birth, so he wasn’t there for me. He chose not to be a part of my life; a single mother raised me. She trained me from kindergarten to University. My father was never there. Even though I have an amazing stepfather, I always wished I could have had him in my life. That created a vacuum in my childhood. But I’m grateful that I had my mum and she did all she could to make sure that I lacked nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Uyi Ehigie.