Total Pageviews

Thursday 5 September 2013

How to get married Naija Style by Toke Makinwa(video)



Hey Guys, so the Vlog of the week is out .... #Teeeheeeee! This week, watch me talk about the vicious issue called "Marriage". I say vicious because if you live in Nigeria, you will agree with me that people spend so much time arguing, fighting, praying about this issue that they feel will miraculously change your life. (yimu)

Anyway, I have nothing against the ladies that want it so bad, what I have a problem with is how society has a way of making this matter a "do or die" one. If you agree with me, watch and stay entertained.

                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Uyi Ehigie.