Total Pageviews

Wednesday 8 May 2013

'Kim was afraid to tell me she was pregnant'- Khloe Kardashian



She and husband Lamar Odom have been trying to have a baby ever since their 2009 wedding.

Yet Khloe Kardashian continues to insist that she is not resentful of her older sisters' pregnancies in the June issue of Redbook.

'People want to assume that I’m devastated. I couldn’t be happier,' the former X Factor host told the mag.
'I actually got mad at Kourtney, because she was afraid to tell me at first. So I get why people think I’m hurt, because my own sister thought I would be.'

She opened up about the numerous hormone shots she's endured to correct her infertility problems.

'You have to take those shots consistently and they have to be done by a doctor. You can do them yourself, but I couldn’t,' Khloe admitted.

'And then after your cycle, you have to go to the doctor for ultrasounds and more testing. And if I’m in Miami and miss a treatment, I have to start all over again. It’s a commitment and I don’t mind doing it, but the timing was just off.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Uyi Ehigie.