Total Pageviews

Tuesday 11 August 2015

Daddy Freeze wants Donald Trump to be the next US President


                                           


 His reasons below..

My next American President! Donald Trump! I hated this guy initially because of his comments on Africa during the #Ebola pandemic. But after the perceived lack of direction (except of course, in the instance of the controversial gay marriage issue), I personally think it's time America elected someone the world can see through, instead of a political facade. When, if at all, he becomes president, I hope he successfully tightens immigration laws, so our Nigerian brothers and sisters there can come back home and #FixNigeria. My opinion is, instead of discarding your sinking ship for a floating one, stay aboard and #FixIt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Uyi Ehigie.