Total Pageviews

Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year Everyone..


                                     Image result for happy new year 2016

Welcome to 2016 guys, thank God we all made it. Remember “Your life is what your thoughts make it,and your New Year is what you make it. Happy New Year..
In her birthday message on Instagram, Mercy wrote, ‘It’s all so fresh in my head,from d min my PT said positive and how excited Odi and I were,then I birthed her and kept staring at her tiny feet wondering if she was actually mine’. ‘Each time the stitches hurt,I smiled as that was a reminder that she came out of me. How time flies,my baby is 3 and I can’t stop smiling.i take care of and love every child like mine,Lord,please watch over mine.HBD PURITY’....

Read More at thenet.ng/2015/12/my-baby-is-3-and-i-cant-stop-smiling-mercy-johnson-sends-birthday-message-to-her-first-child/ Follow us: @theNETng on Twitter | theNETng on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Uyi Ehigie.