Total Pageviews

Friday 13 November 2015

Meet The ‘World’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Are Dying For (Photo)


Karina Lemos, dubbed the World's sexiest dwarf.Karina Lemos, dubbed the World's sexiest dwarf.


The ‘World’s Sexiest Dwarf’, Karina Lemos, who is 4ft 3ins tall has been the centre of attraction for many men across the globe due to her revealing pictures which prove that it is not all about the size.

Lemos, a model and actress from Brazil has garnered to herself a whole lot of fans despite her nature.

She already has 35,000 followers on Instagram and also regularly appears on TV.  Lemos insists that she is proud of who she is, specifically her size.

She said: “I don’t have hang-ups about my size, quite the opposite. “I put in a lot of hard work to stay in shape. “I know that people find me attractive, because they have told me many times.”

Most of her male fans have been all over her sexy photos on social media and usually do not relent to drop their views in the comment box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Uyi Ehigie.