Total Pageviews

Thursday 8 October 2015

Mercy Aigbe celebrates hubby as he turned 50



                                     

The actress and mom of 2, took to instagram to celebrate her hubby Lanre Gentry as he turned 50..

"Sorry guys, no reposting today! LOL!....Permit me to celebrate my Man�� ....my boo is plus one today!!!!!!! Happy birthday to my Daddy J of life �� my pillar, my support system ( lol) , my source of strength, my adviser, my lover, my best friend! ...... Trust me it's not easy, married to an actress/entrepreneur, but dis Man is just a fantastic being! So understanding and ever supportive! Even when all becomes overwhelming, and I feel like giving up, he is always by my side, urging me to keep going, and always encouraging me to be the best I can be! Thank u honey �� ....As u add another year today, my God will continue to keep u for me, in good health, long life and abundant blessings IJN!......Together Forever!...�������� #goldenjubilee #50 ....Jehovah to u be all the glory!"

More photos after the cut...



                                          

                                       
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Uyi Ehigie.