Total Pageviews

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Photos: Kylie Jenner's cleavage is all due to a wonder bra not surgery!


Before/ After

Kylie Jenner dispels breast surgery rumours with evidence with a video on her website.Her new cleavage is all due to a wonder bra by Victoria Secret and not surgery as people think..


Bombshell by Victoria’s Secret

                               
She said:

"I don’t share this with a lot of people, but everyone thinks I’ve gotten breast augmentation recently, but I haven’t," "I just use the Bombshell by Victoria’s Secret. It’s life-changing. I’ve gotten all my sisters on it and all my friends. Clearly, it’s like 10 times bigger - no contouring, no nothing, "This is all padding. I think it makes your breasts look great and girlie. This is it. No breast implants. No surgery. Nothing. It’s amazing. So if you guys want this look, here’s my secret.

                                     

                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Uyi Ehigie.