Total Pageviews

Wednesday 5 August 2015

YAY! It's my buffday


I woke up this morning smiling. Thinking the blessings that i have. Everyone has their big day once in a year and yeah today is my day! I am so grateful to God for adding another year to my life. Father thank you for the gift of life, for good health, peace and a sound mind. You have kept me this pass 30+ years of my life and all i want to say is a big thank you. I can not remember the last time i was sick or even took Panadol. I am in perfect health becos you kept me. Father thank you also for over-hulling my spiritual life, i have really grown spiritually this year, thank you for the gift of the holy spirit. Thank you lord for my family members, especially my parents. Thank you lord for perfecting all that concern me. Take all the glory lord. Amen..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Uyi Ehigie.