Total Pageviews

Saturday 1 August 2015

Sisters act! Kendall and Kylie Jenner launch shoe line..

Kylie & Kendall Jenner Footwear Designs - BellaNaija - July2015002



From clothes to shoes, these sisters are on a roll!

The collection includes lace-up booties, platform shoes, close-toed pumps and other cool styles. Speaking on the selection of styles, Kylie told Footwear News – “I don’t wear flats. Ever. I don’t own a pair, not even gladiators.” “Just a few sneakers, that’s the only time I’ll wear a flat…Heels make me feel so much better. I’m not as skinny as Kendall, so when I am in heels, it makes my legs look longer and slimmer.“

Kylie & Kendall Jenner Footwear Designs - BellaNaija - July2015001

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Uyi Ehigie.