Total Pageviews

Thursday 13 August 2015

'Nobody got followed, nobody got hassled': Lamar Odom hits back after he's accused of 'ambushing and verbally attacking his ex Khloe K


Encounter:  Lamar Odom reportedly confronted his ex wife Khloe Kardashian on Wednesday morning after she left a SoulCycle spin class in LA, with the basketball player now giving his side of the story

Lamar Odom has defended himself, after reports emerged on Wednesday that he 'ambushed' his ex wife Khloe Kardashian outside her morning fitness class.

Speaking to TMZ, the former NBA player insists he did not 'follow, hassle or harass' Khloe, suggesting that their meeting was prearranged.

He said:
'Nobody got followed, nobody got hassled, nobody got harassed, nobody got grabbed on, none of that...It's ridiculous, it's crazy...It's just not the truth.'

Pointing out that he lives in Las Vegas and therefore has no idea of his ex's daily routine or hangouts in Los Angeles, he asks: 'Did I just guess right where this girl may be?'

'You know I know Khloe right? You know I was close to her?' he says to the reporter. 'So how would you think I ended up there?'
Lamar apologises for yelling, but admits he's at breaking point.

'It's hard for me to keep my composure, to everybody that I know and that supports me I'm sorry but that's it, the dog has to fight back,' he says.

'Ya'll beat me down, degraded me, said I would do everything in the world. I'm a womaniser, a f**king drug addict, everything. I probably couldn't even get f**king hired at Home Depot right now because of how people look at me, it's over...If it happens again I will air everything out.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Uyi Ehigie.