Total Pageviews

Friday 21 August 2015

Mrs Tonto Dikeh Churchill flaunts her huge yellow diamond wedding ring(Photo)


Had to wait a while for my Ring to come but when it came it was the best any girl could wish for. I love my husband so much. #ThePatientDogGetsTheFattestBone #CanaryYellowFromAustralia #Weddingband #MrsX #MrsChurchill���������������� #LUCKY AM IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND


She wrote

Had to wait a while for my Ring to come but when it came it was the best any girl could wish for. I love my husband so much. #ThePatientDogGetsTheFattestBone #CanaryYellowFromAustralia #Weddingband #MrsX #MrsChurchill���������������� #LUCKY AM IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND

She needs a  bodyguard for this rock...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Uyi Ehigie.