Total Pageviews

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Kerry Washington shows off stunning figure for Self Magazine..

Her miracle body: The 38-year-old told the magazine, 'I've been really focused on not being ''back'' from anything, but being the best version of myself right now'

The Scandal actress puts her toned figure on display in a new fitness and health spread for Self Magazine. Kerry revealed how motherhood and her on-screen alter ego Olivia Pope has pushed her to a new level.

The 38-year-old told the magazine: 'I've been really focused on not being ''back'' from anything, but being the best version of myself right now.'My body is the site of a miracle now. I don't want to be pre-miracle.A few weeks ago my manager asked: ''Do you feel like you're back? I feel like you're back.'' She meant it as a total compliment but we had this great conversation where I was like ''You know what? I really try hard not to use that language because it is not about going backwards in life.''
But the actress told Self while she has worked very hard in the gym - principally doing pilates - she was never trying to get her pre-baby body back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Uyi Ehigie.