Total Pageviews

Monday 3 August 2015

“I’ll trade my heels for trainers any day- Newly wed Dolapo Oni


                              Dolapo Oni for Nike in Genevieve Magazine - BellaNaija - August 2015004

The newly wed TV host was featured in Genevieve's magazine August edition on her fitness workout.

She dished on how she keeps her energy levels on track by regularly working out, even on those days when she is in between cities and continents.

She told the mag – “I’ve recently taken my training to the next level, determined on getting stronger, fitter and faster. Having a healthy mind and body is all the fuel I need to get through a tough day. Being in the media 24/7 means that I have to look good. You know I enjoy making a fashion statement, and there’s no need for my training not to reflect and express my bold and bright personality.” “I’ll trade my heels for trainers any day..''

                            Dolapo Oni for Nike in Genevieve Magazine - BellaNaija - August 2015002


 More photos after the cut..


 Dolapo Oni for Nike in Genevieve Magazine - BellaNaija - August 2015

 Dolapo Oni for Nike in Genevieve Magazine - BellaNaija - August 2015001

 Dolapo Oni for Nike in Genevieve Magazine - BellaNaija - August 201500

Dolapo Oni for Nike in Genevieve Magazine - BellaNaija - August 2015003

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Uyi Ehigie.