Total Pageviews

Thursday 20 August 2015

Braids Vs Weaves





Are you a braids or weave lover? I Was having this argument with a friend about weave or braids, we were both on opposite sides so i decided to bring it here.. As for me, I am a braids girl. I have done weave just once this year. These are the reasons why I love braids:

 

Braids are cheaper

Less expensive to maintain

You can get soaked in the rain with your braids, or even swim with it

You can style it differently every time or do a particular styling that can last you a month.

You don’t have to brush, spray or tong your braids(Not high maintenance)

It does not smell


It does not itch 

It does not make you sweat


It is perfect in any weather


It does not break your hair(My hair goes fuller and longer)

It last longer.. you can carry your braids for 2/3 months or longer

Braids bring out your facial features

Every girl looks cute on braids


Braids goes with any outfit.

And most guys prefer their women on braids. So are you a braids lover like me or you like your weave? Guys do you like your other half on braids or weave? Please share your thoughts.. by leaving a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Uyi Ehigie.