Total Pageviews

Saturday 25 July 2015

Kylie Jenner graduates from high school + hits 30 million followers on IG

Yay I graduated



It's been a good week for Kylie Jenner, she graduated with a high school diploma and also hits 30 million followers on Instagram.The excited 17 year old thanked her mum for her diploma... she wrote;

"I love my mom for doing this..Thank you for making this experience as normal as possible for me.

For been on the top 10 list of most followed people on Instagram and most viewed on snap chat. She wrote
30 million followers?!�� I just found out I'm in the top ten most followed on Instagram and #1 viewed person on snapchat�� this is still CRAZY to me. Blessed to feel loved & when I launch my website I have many ideas to give that love back �� I can't wait!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Uyi Ehigie.