Total Pageviews

Monday 13 July 2015

'I'm so sorry': Justin Bieber apologises for his nude photo





Sorry guys! Justin Bieber posted an apology on Instagram after posting a nude picture of himself last week


Justin Bieber has apologised for posting a nude photo of himself  last week.

The 21-year-old singer posted an apology to his 32.9m followers on Instagram and explained why he ended up deleting the image, which showed him from behind pointing to the ocean while aboard a boat.

He wrote: 'Hey I Deleted the photo of my butt on Instagram not because I thought it was bad but someone close to me's daughter follows me and she was embarrassed that she saw my butt and I totally wasn't thinking in that aspect.'.  'And I felt awful that she felt bad. To anyone I may have offended I'm so sorry. It was completely pure hearted as a joke but didn't take in account there are littles following me!!! Love u guys.'

                             The cheek of it! The snap - which Bieber ended up deleting from his account - showed him looking out to sea and pointing, along the caption 'look' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Uyi Ehigie.