Total Pageviews

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Police accuse man of raping five boys, it's a lie says suspect i only raped four!


                             Nigeria police logo


The Edo State Police Command on Tuesday paraded a 33-year-old man, Justine Oliseh, for allegedly engaging in sexual intercourse with five underage boys.

Oliseh, who confessed to sleeping with the boys, however said he defiled only four as against five being alleged against him by the police, saying he resorted to the act after being jilted by his girlfriends.

He said, “It is about four of them (boys). What happened was that when my girlfriend broke my heart, I tried another; it was the same. So I started sleeping with the children. Their age ranged between 11 and 14 years.

“They always come to greet me and I usually apply cream. It was on January 1, 2014 that I was caught.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Uyi Ehigie.