Total Pageviews

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Hot Topic: Wendy Williams sobs on live TV! 'My son doesn't like me and it's breaking my heart!'


                                 

The talk show host was trying to introduce a section about Madonna's controversial use of the N-word in a tweet of support to her son Rocco. Madonna posted a photo of Rocco boxing with the caption 'Mama said knock you out! #disn*gga.'

But Wendy Williams broke down in tears on her live morning show as she described the rock star's close relationship with her 13-year-old and burst out, 'What I discovered this weekend is that my son doesn’t like me anymore.'
The distraught 49-year-old talked about her troubled relationship with her own teenager, Kevin, who wants to spend more time with his dad, Kevin Hunter.

She said: 'You know, he’s all into his father, you know how 13-year-olds are, I was the same way when I was 13, but it is breaking my heart.
'He’s a father, he’s a buddy, they talk sneakers, they go for hair cuts, they speed off in the cars and I’m just left there feeling like, "Why you so pissed?" I’m not pissed, I’m a mom!
But the TV host obviously feels her husband and son are excluding her.

Stepping out together: Wendy and husband Kevin took their son, Kevin Jr., to see Chicago in New York last June
Wendy, her Son Kevin & hubby
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Uyi Ehigie.