Total Pageviews

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Eku Edewor Is Stunning On The Cover For Blanck Magazine’s Jan 2014 Issue



Nigerian media personality/actress Eku Edewor is on the cover of the debut issue of Blanck Magazine for January 2014. The Studio 53 Extra host opened about her mixed raced. She said;

"It hurts when I hear I'm only successful because I'm light skinned”
"It hurts when I hear I'm only successful because I'm light skinned”

I have lost jobs I’ve got because there will always be an opinion that states, she’s too fair people will not relate to her, let’s go with a more African look. This is particularly hurtful because at that point I am unable to prove my talent. It always surprises me when I deal with these issues because it’s clear that I am an African, I have been accepted as one, my show is still successful despite being the only host and most importantly, the face of Africa is not one shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Uyi Ehigie.