Total Pageviews

Thursday 19 December 2013

All I Want For Christmas!!!



Christmas is around the corner and there are somethings I am believing God for. I have asked him in prayers because he said what ever i asked in faith he will give it to me. So here goes my Christmas wish:

  • I want a ring! *Oh yes, getting a Christmas proposal will be the icing on the cake*

  • I want a car sooooo badly...*I want to usher in 2014 with a new ride*

  • I want a new laptop...*Like yesterday*

  • I want the fruit of the womb for my brother and his wife.*This will be the best xmas gift ever to hear them say they are pregnant*

  • A job for my brother...*Long over due*

  • A couple of Naira in my account


So there you have it- All I want For Christmas.

What is it you want for Christmas, why don't you share them with me...you just never know what would happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Uyi Ehigie.