Total Pageviews

Saturday 3 August 2013

The Cosby Show actress Raven Symoné revealed she is a Lesbian



Raven-Symoné has revealed that she is a lesbian with an enlightening and excited tweet on Friday.

'I can finally get married! Yay government!' the 27-year-old former Cosby Show star tweeted. 'So proud of you.'


While she didn't expand on her bombshell statement on Twitter, Raven was referring to the US Supreme Court's decision to overturn the Defense of Marriage Act in June.

She went on to tell E!News, 'I am very happy that gay marriage is opening up around the country and is being accepted. I was excited to hear today that more states legalized gay marriage.

'I, however am not currently getting married, but it is great to know I can now, should I wish to.'

Raven was rumoured last year to be living with America's Next Top Model contestant AzMarie Livingston

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Uyi Ehigie.