Total Pageviews

Monday 24 June 2013

I am not sure i will marry again - Chika Ike



The actress who was once married has this to say when asked if she will marry again;

I would not want to talk about the experience with early marriage and spousal abuse. When you get married, things happen along the line and you ask yourself if it is something you can take.

Everybody has their share of experience in marriage. I don’t like talking about it because I’m trying to get over it.

The next man I will marry? I am not sure I am going to get married but if I eventually do, I will just let go and allow God to guide me. But if it does not work out, happiness is all that matters. I cannot sacrifice my happiness for anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Uyi Ehigie.