Total Pageviews

Wednesday 2 January 2013

It is not as easy as people think- Kim K opens up about pregnancy






Speaking to E! News the 32-year-old revealed that pregnancy is 'not fun' and that she is suffering from 'growing pains'. 'When people say pregnancy is fun and they love it, I would disagree. I think from this stage on it does become easier and funner but it’s just adjusting.'

She added: 'Even my sister has made it look so easy and it’s not as easy as people think. It’s a little painful, there’s a lot of growing pains.

'But I’ve heard it’s all worth it so I’m looking forward to that.'

Kim said: 'I take lots of naps. Actually I feel really good. This New Year is just about being happy and healthy and that’s what I plan on doing.

'I wouldn’t say that pregnancy has been easy but there's been no morning sickness.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Uyi Ehigie.