Total Pageviews

Saturday 1 September 2012

Nike Oshinowo! On why she doesn't go to church



The ex beauty queen in her recent statement said that she avoids churches because of unnecessary attention. Anytime I enter a church people are always quick to notice me and some may not even concentrate on the service any
more as I always become the center of attraction in such cases. And this also distracts me. Therefore I have preferred to stay at home and worship God, rather than to keep causing unnecessary distractions in church.”

Nike, let me invite you to my church,winners chapel,you will fit in just fine.No one will even give you a side glance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Uyi Ehigie.