Total Pageviews

Friday 26 April 2013

'My ex-girlfriend cooked and ate one of my beloved pigeons,' reveals Mike Tyson



The former heavy weight champion has revealed he was traumatised after an unnamed ex-girlfriend cooked and ate one of his birds in front of him.

The 46-year-old, who has called pigeon racing his 'first love' and at one pointed owned up to 350 bird, recalled the incident during a interview on US sports talk-radio show Boomer & Carton.

When asked if he had ever eaten one of his animals, he said: 'I tried. I was dating this young lady and she said, "I don’t know why you’re flying those damn birds, you should be eating them."

'She happened to grab one  and she cooked  and proceeded to eat it. And I just couldn't do it.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Uyi Ehigie.