Total Pageviews

Tuesday 26 November 2013

I Am So Loving My New Ankara Dress











I'm so loving this my new Ankara dress. I have this amazing tailor that makes really nice dresses and jackets for me. Will upload pixs of the jacket soon. Even though its like 3hrs drive from my house to her shop"I stay on the Island and her shop is at ogba" I don't mind at all because it's really worth it. It's so difficult to get a good tailor around these days so when 


I found this one(thanks to my sis) I held her tight. She is always on time, you will not go there and start shouting, if she tells you two weeks it's two weeks. And she is so nice, any time i go there she buys me a drink...lol "don't expect the same treatment oh bcos me i be old customer" how many of you goes to your tailor's shop and they buy drink?So if you are in need of a good tailor just hola at me.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. UYI this is really nice. Will be in Lagos by the end of the month. will hola at you then. Love your blog :-)

Anonymous said...

Hope it's not too pricey oh, bcos these Lagos tailor go wan cut person neck. Lovely dress

Anonymous said...

Lovely dress Uyi. My own tailor dey try small small but i go still try your own

Anonymous said...

Uyi you fine sha..lol. I have saved this pic on my laptop. This style will look good on my girlfriend

Anonymous said...

Lol UYi,she buys you drink abi. You think say na free. She don add the money to your bill...

Anonymous said...

Uyi God bless you. I am so in need of a tailor. You are right its so difficult to get a good tailor

Anonymous said...

Lovely dress

Anonymous said...

Uyi I so love your dress. Am not an ankara person but seeing this your dress makes me fall in love. How many yards did u use to make this. We are kindoff same size

Anonymous said...

Uyi I just sent you an sms. Pls reply

Anonymous said...

Lovely dress

Anonymous said...

Lovely dress Uyi. I have something similar

Anonymous said...

Nice dress uyi

Anonymous said...

Uyi your dress fine well well o. Am loving it on you

Anonymous said...

Lol Uyi don turn marketer. Wetin be your commission

Anonymous said...

Beautiful

edfwcxsa said...

betmatik
kralbet
betpark
tipobet
slot siteleri
kibris bahis siteleri
poker siteleri
bonus veren siteler
mobil ödeme bahis
1FAU

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Uyi Ehigie.