Total Pageviews

Thursday 8 October 2015

OMG: Lepacious Bose is that you?



                       

I had to double check to make sure it's her. She has lost so much weight and looks so good. The funny woman took to instagram to share her amazing weight loss journey..


“These days I just love taking pictures, it’s amazing how far av come from acting like I love the camera, and actually loving it. The journey of a thousand miles starts with one step, make a choice, start today, a little walk, a little exercise, a conscious healthier eating habit….it all comes together slowly but surely, you too can loose that weight, let’s enjoy this journey together. Almost 2yrs on this journey and I can’t stop smiling. #lovinglife!


On another post, she continued to dish out her advice:

“It’s a choice, what do you see? What do you want? What’s your target? Being fat or big is nothing to be ashamed of, but just being able to look at my slim friends with a smile of “you ain’t got nothing on me” makes it all worth it. If you want to loose that weight, get up now, look in the mirror, take a deep breath, say with me : I will beat the odds, I can go the distance oh yes am too legit to quit.”

See her before photo after the cut..



                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Uyi Ehigie.