Total Pageviews

Thursday 30 July 2015

Squats and lunges are my best friends! Khloe Kardashian is smoking hot on the cover of Complex Magazine!



                                           Work it girl! The reality star said the enviable final result didn't come without a significant amount of hard work and regular visits to the gym

Khloe is smoking hot in her racy cover for complex magazine. She said squats and lunges are her bestfriends and this racy shoot was outside her comfort zone, .

'I've done way more than 10,000 squats. 'I don't really look at myself like that, if you look at my Instagram I'm not a girl that's really posing in clothes like that. I don't even wear bikinis, I'm not that girl! 'Not to say that's bad if you are but some girls are just more comfortable exposing that stuff so for me to do this shoot was very outside my comfort zone but I'm very proud of myself because I worked really hard to get there.'

                      No airbrush here! She also shared un-edited images from the shoot to prove it's all her

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Uyi Ehigie.