Total Pageviews

Tuesday 27 November 2012

"I and Uche's love is real, she didn't use love portion on me"- Juwon Lawal






Na wa oh...bad belle people, so because the girl marry, she use love portion. humm

Anyway, Juwon has reacted to the rumours. He said their love his very real oh, Uche didn't use love portion on him.


"Our love is real and we're made for each other. I think I have told you this before. So, I don't know what could have informed this stupid rumour. I am too busy to be listening to such things. My concern is how to grow my business, not listening to such rubbish. Please forget about anything like that."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Uyi Ehigie.